Effective date: 24 February 2023
EZPZ (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.EZPZ.my/www.EZPZ.com.my website (the “Service”).
We view and treat your Personal Data seriously.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we will ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Full Name
- Phone number
- Vehicle Brand, Model, Year Make
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Location Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
EZPZ and its Service use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To respond to any of your queries, requests and or complaints;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To verify your identity;
- To comply with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
- To protect and enforce our contractual, legal rights and obligations;
- To conduct audits, reviews and analysis of our internal plans, processes, actions, and risks management;
- To conduct market research for statistical, profile and statistical analysis for the improvement of services provided to you;
- To share your Personal Data with Service Providers for the purposes of (but not limited to) fulfilment of customer orders, processing and delivery of products to you;
- To conduct any activity or action related to the above.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your city, state, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Malaysia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Malaysia and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
EZPZ may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of EZPZ and its Service;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
USE OF WHATSAPP CHANNEL
EZPZ also uses WhatsApp as a channel for providing its financial services to the customer, which has end-to-end encryption between EZPZ and the customer.
Your use of Whatsapp as a channel to communicate with EZPZ is done at your own discretion and risk. We thus assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in Whatsapp including but not limited to any issue arising from Whatsapp’s end to end encryption system. Further, EZPZ shall be in no event be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, lost data or profits, or any liability, arising out of or in connection with your use of Whatsapp.
YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION; AND RIGHTS OF WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You have the right to request access to and correction of data about you held by us and in this respect, you may:
- check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- request that your Personal Data is retained by us only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- request that we specify or explain our policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by us; and;
- communicate to us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Data for these purposes. Your non-consent may curtail our ability to perform some or all of the Purposes for which we have first collected your Personal Data; and;
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
- By visiting this page on our website: www.ezpz.my/privacy-policy
- Or Emailing us at email@example.com
- Or Whatsapp us at 013-271 1188